The Way to a Man's Heart aka Waffles

They say the way to a man's heart is through is stomach. I am not sure if this is true but I do know that the boys in my house ask for these waffles every single time we are going to have a family breakfast.
These are so easy to make and they are so delicious to eat- definitely a LOT different than a toaster waffle.

Ingredients

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 4 teaspoons baking powder
  • 2 tablespoons white sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups warm milk
  • 1/3 cup butter, melted
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
First, mix your dry ingredients and turn your waffle iron on high to preheat it.

Next melt your butter and heat up the milk. Mix all the wet ingredients.


Next, mix the wet and dry ingredients together until smooth.

Now scoop the batter by the ladlefull into your preheated waffle iron and get ready to enjoy that heavenly aroma :)
Cook until the waffles are golden brown.


Top with maple syrup and enjoy.




2 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I don't have a waffle iron!! I have always wanted one but never have! My kids love homemade pancakes though. One of these days I'll get one! Thanks!

Camille @ Camille's Casa said...

What a great little blog you started here - thanks for giving me the link. I love that you take so many pictures of the cooking process. Btw, that window menu is AMAZING and I'm a little jealous! Keep it up and I'll be back to check in:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails