Chocoholics Dream Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
You can top this with powdered sugar, chocolate dipped strawberries or just leave it plain. I'm a simple kinda gal so I usually leave it plain or sprinkle some sugar and call it a day.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, water, sour cream, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. Allow to cool.