Pottery Barn Inspired Christmas Luminaries *free printables*

Remember back in October when I made my Pottery Barn inspired Halloween luminaries?  Those babies are $8 each! Not up my alley pricewise. So, the other day I was thinking that it would be fun to make some for Christmas and here's what I came up with.


All I did was find/make some clip art, print out my images, cut them to size and tape them onto some old jars I saved (from canning, peanuts, jelly etc...) Then put in tiny tea candles (or your could even use those little battery operated luminaries that are like 2 or 3 for a dollar at $ Tree). Now, enjoy your FREE luminaries. If you download the luminary printables, please, become a follower so you can be notified of future posts.




1 comment:

the cape on the corner said...

great idea! who knew it would be as simple as that. i love the added seasonal element they bring to everyday candles.

www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails