Friday Favorites # 4

Dittle Dattle made this awesome monogram wreath. Don't you just love it? Head over where she shows you how to make it.

Sweet Pea Kisses made this adorable snowman. I just love it.


These mugs are a great idea that Design Mom came up with using mugs from the thrift store. This would be a great teacher present.

These ruffle trees are so sophisticated looking. Shanty 2 Chic is so creative!

And, of course I had to share this awesome wallpaper from Leelou Blogs. Thanks so much for making this to share!

And last, but in no way least are these trees from Spunky Junky. She made these beautiful trees using tissue paper, cup and paper. Can you even believe that?


Go visit all these wonderful blogs where they share how to make these items and have a great weekend. Feel free to grab a featured button from the sidebar if your project was featured.



11 comments:

Spunky Junky said...

Ahhh! You are making me blush! thank you so much for featuring my tissue paper Christmas trees

xo
Halz

Chelsy@ Sweet Pea Kisses said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! This is so exciting!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

You are the best! Thank you so much for the feature :D

Miz Helen said...

Hi Katie,
Just stopping by today to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Donnie said...

I love all the cute things especially those mugs. I think I could do some of them. Thanks for the links. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

All decoration is really very nice and wonderful. These ideas are very good for kids..


Games For Young Children

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful world. What a good job for this post. Very rich and constructive at the same time. I want to say a thumbs up to the creator for keeping this web site simple. Congratulations finally a web site of top-level. Have a nice day!
Bean Bags

Anonymous said...

Bean Bags You received a really useful blog I’ve been here reading for about an hour. I’m a newbie as well as your good results is very a lot an inspiration for me.

Anonymous said...

Bean Bags
I am Very thank full the owner of this blog. Because of this blog is very informative for me.And I ask u some thing You make more this type blog where we can get more knowledge

Unknown said...

Many issues mention about cockfight in philipine, we are from ayam bangkok ngawi want to explain that. You can read our article. Thanks.

Gulai Ayam Marketing said...

AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE SABUNG AYAM

GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
http://www.gorengayam.co 


PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

http://gulaiayammarketing.blogspot.com/2018/08/ciri-unik-dari-ayam-bangkok-super-asli.html


========================================================
INFO SEPUTAR SABUNG AYAM

SABUNG AYAM

SABUNG AYAM ONLINE

SABUNG AYAM BANGKOK

SABUNG AYAM FILIPINA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails